The Early Days of Benjamin Jack Williamson

The purpose of this blog is to capture the very beginning of our new baby Benjamin's life. I hope this will be a simple way for our family and friends located across the country and world to stay in touch with what is happening with Benjamin, Steve, Me, and of course, Buster Brown.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Only 58 Days To Go!?!?!


For my first blog post, it would only be appropriate to put in a picture of the little guy from our ultrasound. There he is on January 4, 2006. It's amazing how clear the picture is. I can hardly believe it, but there's only 58 days to go until Benjamin's due date! Only two more months and we're going to have this little man in our lives! It still seems surreal and though it's definitely a concept I am used to thinking about, I still can't wrap my arms around what's about to happen! It's surreal because I've never done this before and I can't fathom what he's going to look like, sound like, smell like. But I am so excited to find out and so grateful for this special gift. I know it's cheezy, but I really feel like life is just beginning for Steve and me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home