The Early Days of Benjamin Jack Williamson

The purpose of this blog is to capture the very beginning of our new baby Benjamin's life. I hope this will be a simple way for our family and friends located across the country and world to stay in touch with what is happening with Benjamin, Steve, Me, and of course, Buster Brown.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Buster is Two!



Buster is two-years old today! We couldn't be more proud. Can you imagine how we'll be with Benjamin if we're like this with Buster? Here are some pictures of Buster posing as he soaks up the sun in our backyard. He loves to model.. Steve thinks I'm nuts, but I swear Buster knows that I am pregnant! He keeps sniffing my belly and gently trying to lick it. I've heard that dogs can sense when their human-mom is pregnant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home