The Early Days of Benjamin Jack Williamson

The purpose of this blog is to capture the very beginning of our new baby Benjamin's life. I hope this will be a simple way for our family and friends located across the country and world to stay in touch with what is happening with Benjamin, Steve, Me, and of course, Buster Brown.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Less than a month to go!



It's been far too long since I've posted a message! Time is flying by so quickly. Can you believe we are less than a month away from Benjamin's due date? June 10th! We are so excited and cannot wait to meet him officially and not just by saying hi when he gives me a swift kick to the ribs. OUCH! I am experiencing some of the discomforts of pregnancy so I think about a month to go is all I can take! My legs, ankles and feet have turned into genuine 'cankles' and I have one pair of shoes I can wear...men's flip-flops! They are pretty funny, but fashion is the last thing I care about right now. We are putting some finishing touches on the baby's room, so when that's done I'll post some pictures of the finished product (I promise Sizzler!) But, here are some pictures of the unfinished product...more coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home